Unmaad - Cultural Festival of IIM Bangalore, scheduled from 1st to 3rd February 2019, an event spanning three days is packed with excitement and entertainment. Unmaad provides you with a platform to flaunt your skills, an arena to gape at talent or just an excuse to come and have loads and loads of fun.
Unmaad draws participants from across India and features events like dramatics, music, dance, quiz, debate, street play, professional concerts and the grand Unmaad fashion show among many others.
The event has hosted artists, such as Shankar Ehsaan Loy, KK, Kailash Kher, Lucky Ali, Strings, Jethro Tull, the Indian Ocean, The Local train, Agam and Amit Trivedi. This year Unmaad will be hosting exceptionally talented duo, Salim-Sulaiman Live. We also have Abish Mathew to tickle the audience's funny bones with his hilarious jokes, wit, and crazy humour.
Infra and Proshow Team
Infra and Proshow Head
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Located in India’s high technology capital, we are in close proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies, giving us the added advantage of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
• Participants must carry their College ID card for Registration and Accommodation.
• Accommodation will be available from 12PM Jan 31st to 11AM Feb 4th.
• For teams that have registered online for team events, their team leader can register for in-campus accommodation.
• Individuals can also avail the in-campus accomodation through the same process.
• You are advised to select all the dates for which you wish to avail the accomodation individually. Upon clicking the "Proceed" button, carefully fill in the details of each member for each of the days selected.
CONFIRMATION OF ACCOMMODATION:
• All participants who wish to avail accommodation on campus must register online through our partner thecollegefever.com. Click on the register button below to begin the process.
• Participants will be given accommodation on the day of arrival provided they have completed the registration and payment over the online portal. Registering online alone does not guarantee accommodation.
• For guaranteed accommodation, participants must pay the accommodation charges in advance through the online platform
• Accommodation is confirmed only after payment of the stipulated amount and on receiving a confirmation email from the hospitality team.
• Please note that additional GST and service charges will be levied by the platform.
The accommodation charges are ₹ 250 per head for 1 Day & 1 Night (from 12 PM to 11 AM the next day). An additional ₹ 100 would be charged as caution deposit which is refundable. Caution payment must be paid in person at the registration desk at the time of check-in.
REFUND OF CAUTION DEPOSIT:
• Participants are requested to adhere to the check-out time mentioned in the Check-in receipt. Check-out after the time indicated would result in 100 % deduction from the caution deposit.
• Participants can collect the refund amount from the registration desk at the time of vacating the rooms.
• A penalty of 50% on the amount paid would be applicable on cancellation of accommodation.
For any further queries contact our hospitality team:
From a humble beginning, the Empire family has now grown into one of the leading chain of restaurants in the Garden City of India. The successful (his)tory of Hotel Empire began with the start of a small restaurant on Central Street, Shivaji Nagar in 1966. It has gone from strength to strength, thanks to the unrelenting patronage and support from the public of Bangalore famous for its penchant for mouthwatering and sumptuous food.
Punjabi Food Corner
We are a punjabi resaurant full with exotic flavours of punjab and taste of Amritsar. Try our Kulcha and Partha!
'Adda 117' promotes the idea of 'eating while meeting' which is almost a tradition in India. We serve mouth watering snacks like Samosa, Kesar Jalebi, Club Kachori, Paneer Cutlet , Masaala Tea , etc etc.. which encourage long and longer discussions.
On the roadside, we serve hygenic Paanipuri through our newly started exclusive brand 'Guptuk'. Who are we? We are a passionate bunch looking to make your casual and business meetings always tasty and meaningful and provide you a healthy connect to the long tradition of Indian Street Food.
Rufi's Katti Rolls
Kebabs, paranthas stuffed together in your favourite sausages. The famous Kolkata roll is here to make you rollover. Rafis are offering you schzewan, panner, curried chicken at one place to make your evening a delicious one.
Nothing is better than having food in Delhi? - Chandni Chowk 2 Bangalore serves authentic Soy Chaaps along with Delhi's famous gravies that will surely take you back in time when you last tasted the best north indian food.
Introducing Charocal Momos for the first time, 30 square is here to sizzle your palate with an assortment of unconventional Momos & Wokmaker. Tantalize your tastebuds with afghani momos, jhol momos and many more at incredible prices.
Remember your childhood days, the gola days. Presenting you your favourite Kala Khatta, mango gola at one place.
Biggies Burger ‘n' more is a purely Indian brand, aiming to complete with global MNCs, without compromising on quality, taste, hygiene and quantity. Completely driven by SOPs, Biggies Burger ‘n’ More has established itself as the “Pioneer of Grilled Burgers”, with an aim to revive the original grilled burgers, coupled with global flavours.
Creamstoneup. We serve 100% cold pressed healthy juices & smoothies to make people healthier & happier. e - silver.jpg" alt="shoe" class="shoe">
The one confusion that every ice cream lovers experience is which flavor to choose and canâ€™t I have multiple flavors in one ice cream? These wishes and many more put together made us come up with the concept of Cream stone, which is not just any ice cream parlor but is an ice cream boutique.
The Waffle Head
Waffles that’ll make you want to have more because we believe in giving quality to our customers! That’s why all our batter mix is home made and fresh! To experience the perfect balance of sweetness and happiness, you know where to go! Waffle head!!
More than just your ordinary café! Indulge your palate and refresh your soul in this haven tucked away amidst the buzz of Koramangala and inside the IIMB Campus. Mustard Café is a cosy, friendly and fun hangout place. We serve breakfast, lunch & dinner.
World Cultural Fiesta
Sophie Von Matern
Unmaad-19, IIM Bangalore