Unmaad - Cultural Festival of IIM Bangalore, scheduled from 1st to 3rd February 2019, an event spanning three days is packed with excitement and entertainment. Unmaad provides you with a platform to flaunt your skills, an arena to gape at talent or just an excuse to come and have loads and loads of fun.
Unmaad draws participants from across India and features events like dramatics, music, dance, quiz, debate, street play, professional concerts and the grand Unmaad fashion show among many others.
The event has hosted artists, such as Shankar Ehsaan Loy, KK, Kailash Kher, Lucky Ali, Strings, Jethro Tull, the Indian Ocean, The Local train, Agam and Amit Trivedi. This year Unmaad will be hosting exceptionally talented duo, Salim-Sulaiman Live. We also have Abish Mathew to tickle the audience's funny bones with his hilarious jokes, wit, and crazy humour.
Infra and Proshow Team
Infra and Proshow Head
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Located in India’s high technology capital, we are in close proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies, giving us the added advantage of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
• Participants must carry their College ID card for Registration and Accommodation.
• Accommodation will be available from 12PM Jan 31st to 11AM Feb 4th.
• For teams that have registered online for team events, their team leader can register for in-campus accommodation.
• Individuals can also avail the in-campus accomodation through the same process.
• You are advised to select all the dates for which you wish to avail the accomodation individually. Upon clicking the "Proceed" button, carefully fill in the details of each member for each of the days selected.
CONFIRMATION OF ACCOMMODATION:
• All participants who wish to avail accommodation on campus must register online through our partner thecollegefever.com. Click on the register button below to begin the process.
• Participants will be given accommodation on the day of arrival provided they have completed the registration and payment over the online portal. Registering online alone does not guarantee accommodation.
• For guaranteed accommodation, participants must pay the accommodation charges in advance through the online platform
• Accommodation is confirmed only after payment of the stipulated amount and on receiving a confirmation email from the hospitality team.
• Please note that additional GST and service charges will be levied by the platform.
The accommodation charges are ₹ 250 per head for 1 Day & 1 Night (from 12 PM to 11 AM the next day). An additional ₹ 100 would be charged as caution deposit which is refundable. Caution payment must be paid in person at the registration desk at the time of check-in.
REFUND OF CAUTION DEPOSIT:
• Participants are requested to adhere to the check-out time mentioned in the Check-in receipt. Check-out after the time indicated would result in 100 % deduction from the caution deposit.
• Participants can collect the refund amount from the registration desk at the time of vacating the rooms.
• A penalty of 50% on the amount paid would be applicable on cancellation of accommodation.
For any further queries contact our hospitality team:
Unmaad-19, IIM Bangalore