Unmaad - Cultural Festival of IIM Bangalore, scheduled from 31st January to 2nd February 2020, an event spanning three days is packed with excitement and entertainment. Unmaad provides you with a platform to flaunt your skills, an arena to gape at talent or just an excuse to come and have loads and loads of fun.
Unmaad draws participants from across India and features events like dramatics, music, dance, quiz, debate, street play, professional concerts and the grand Unmaad fashion show among many others.
The event has hosted artists, such as Shankar Ehsaan Loy, KK, Kailash Kher, Lucky Ali, Strings, Jethro Tull, the Indian Ocean, The Local train, Agam, Benny Dayal and Salim-Sulaiman. This year Unmaad will be hosting the exceptionally talented, Amit Trivedi Live.
Infra and Proshow Team
Infra and Proshow Head
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Located in India’s high technology capital, we are in close proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies, giving us the added advantage of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
• Participants must carry their College ID card for Registration and Accommodation.
• Accommodation will be available from 12 noon Jan 30th to 10AM Feb 3rd.
• Participants will be allowed to enter the campus strictly after 5:00AM or before 11:00PM.
• For teams that have registered online for team events, their team leader can register for in-campus accommodation.
• Individuals can also avail the in-campus accommodation through the same process.
• You are advised to select all the dates for which you wish to avail the accommodation individually. Upon clicking the "Proceed" button, carefully fill in the details of each member for each of the days selected.
CONFIRMATION OF ACCOMMODATION:
• All participants who wish to avail accommodation on campus must register online.
• Participants will be given accommodation on the day of arrival provided they have completed the registration and payment over the online portal. Registering online alone does not guarantee accommodation.
• For guaranteed accommodation, participants must pay the accommodation charges in advance through the online platform
• Accommodation is confirmed only after payment of the stipulated amount and on receiving a confirmation email from the hospitality team.
• Please note that additional GST and service charges will be levied by the platform.
A caution deposit of INR 100 will be charged on arrival which is refundable. Caution payment must be paid in person at the registration desk at the time of check-in.
• Participants are requested to adhere to the check-out time mentioned in the check-in receipt. Check-out after the time indicated would result in 100 % deduction from the caution deposit.
• Participants can collect the refund amount from the registration desk at the time of vacating the rooms.
• Caution deposit will not be refunded in case of any damage to institute's property or accommodation provisions.
• No refund shall be given on cancellation of accommodation.
For any further queries contact our hospitality team:
World Cultural Fiesta
Mario Gonzáles Serrano
Italian Folk/ Rock Singer
Fire and LED artist
Unmaad-20, IIM Bangalore